Random Restless

10/26/10

Beekman Tower Launch Party

While vacationing in Florida, I tested
the concept with a single Saturn V rocket

If I ruled the world I would give the cream of the financial industry free apartments in Beekman Tower, then throw a blow-out party with gourmet food and recreational drugs served by sex professionals working the halls from top to bottom.

Then I would seal the entrance, strip the scaffolds camouflaging the half dozen surplus Saturn V rockets I had strapped to the building, and press the launch button.

Note that it wouldn't cost me a huge amount to pull this off because, where the typical manned space flight requires an expensive guidance system to go somewhere specific and come back, I really don't care where the rocket goes, just so long as it never comes back.