Random Restless

8/18/09

High Line Show


Instead of launching into yet | another | screed -- complaining that the High Line is just an elevated causeway that allows celebrities and aristocrats to "drunk walk" between the clubs, hotels and condos woven into the line, high above the hoi polloi -- I will jump right to the money shot.

I figured I would eventually see something like this; it took less than 20 minutes into my first visit to the High Line, on Sunday, to capture it.  Show-goers enter the theater from the south, near 12th St., above.  The show took place on the north side of the Standard Hotel, below.  I assume the show is destined for TV, titled "Who's that Ass in the Window?"

Btw, I'd like to start a betting pool that pays out the first time a celebrity is arrested for peeing onto traffic from the High Line.